Happiest Mother's Day!

May 12, 2013 |
Happiest Mother's Day to all the mamabears out there. Your tireless love, care and effort really shape your children to become truly beautiful.

This is always a particularly difficult holiday for me to celebrate because I lost my mother when I was 18, but I am thankful now that she has been watching over me for the past almost 10 years.

This has been a completely life changing year for me with a lot of ups and downs, but in the midst of it all, I'm so lucky that I was not only to marry a wonderful, silly man - but that I was married into a wonderful family. I am so blessed to now have another mother that loves me, cares for me and looks after me as if I'm truly her own. God truly loves me abundantly, and I'm so grateful.

Of course, I must end with a Kid President post (love this little man! so cute!) -- and his take on moms <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home