Marc Jacobs Beauty Line!!!



WOW. I adore Marc Jacobs - from their watches to their bags, I love how fun, yet chic their brand is. So when I heard they were having a beauty line, I mildly peed on myself in excitement (ok that is a lie, but I was excited!).

Because I'm a "VIB" at sephora, they had a special 48 hour sale for some people on select Marc Jacobs beauty items.

I hopped on it right away. I only picked up two items in fear that the line would stink (don't hate me MJ!) as these products are a bit pricy.

I picked up a three eyeshadow palette (which I seriously adore) and a lipgloss. I can't wait to share with you my thoughts on these so far. Here are some teasers as to what they look like. dayum, the packaging is so luxe and chic, I LOVE IT!





As far as I know, these are coming out in August at Sephora. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home