Beauty Products I'm Thankful For!

On the eve of Thanksgiving, I thought I would take the opportunity to thank those beauty products I just adore so much!

1. Benefit gimme brow | this is a recent favorite. I've always been dying to try eyebrow gels that are colored so I could do two steps in one. this is simply amazing. It cuts my brow time in half and makes them perfection! 2. Jouer powder blush in rose | this is a great oil free mineral blush that gives the perfect pinky rose shade. lasts all day and comes in a cute compact. 3. Nars radiant concealer | my holy grail concealer. reminiscent of my expensive favorite concealer: cle de peau, this is a beautiful affordable long lasting, brightening concealer. 4. Fairydrops platinum mascara | I adore this formula. It is lengthening, volumizing, curling without the extra weight. 5. Sara Happ lip slip | this is the only lip balm that hydrates my lips. has a gorgeous thick formula that adds a hint of milky shimmer. 6. Velour Lashes | I can't. These are just too amazing. I use their lashes for every special occasion. They are so comfortable, light weight, and natural! They also last up to 25 wears! 7. Batiste dry shampoo | thank goodness for dry shampoo. my hair is very dry, so i don't like to wash it every day (well or i might be slightly dirty bahaha) and this has become a savior! it takes away oiliness, adds volume and does not leave a white film. 8. AmorePacific treatment cleansing oil | this is my favorite cleanser. it seriously deep cleans every drop of my face and does not leave my skin feeling dry! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home