YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #8 + #18

Hi Friends!!!

Since I've been raving so much about the YSL RV Shine in #18, I want to share with you some swatches! :) I'm not a huge fan of the formulation as some of the lighter colors do fall (deeply) into lines and accentuate my beautiful dry lips and fine lines -___- (you will see what i'm talking about soon), but the deep colors make this product worth giving it a shot!

Below is YSL in #8. As you can see, it looks horrible on my lips because of what it does to my lips. Luckily, if I do a lip scrub, treatment and have balm before I put it on, it looks gorgeous. but that takes a lot of maintenance!!! (lol!) When I'm on the go, sometimes I'll slab it on and be like HOLY HOT MESS! So know that if you are choosing lighter colors and you have lips like mine, you'll have to take a bit extra care of your lips before you apply!

no lip product
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #8 (click for close up. yuck!) 

 #18 is a whole new story. I got it because it had a gorgeous vampy vibe, but then I realized how amazingly versatile it was and I was so darn excited! If you are wearing a nude color, you can dab this on for a beautiful rosy MLBB (my lips but better) color. If you just dab it on you have a gorgeous stained color, you can go a bit deeper for a nice cranberry color or go full force for a deep plumy wine color! The after effects of the lip product leave you with the amazing stain that lasts for hours!


no lip product!
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #18, dabbed on. 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #18, 2 coats 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #18, stain on lips afterwards
Absolutely adore the versatility of this lip product. If you are going to try any of their line, I suggest going for the deeper colors! :D 

Man. I think I need more. Good thing... 20% off for VIBs! :P 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home