Benefit Gimme Brow Review + Swatch

I am on a Benefit KICK this month because of my good friend Charmaine! We could talk for hours about the best benefit products and keep recommending things to one another and then I end up with lots of products and not a lot of money haha! at least my face is happy :P

When I saw Benefit's new Gimme Brow products back in December when I got it, I was intrigued. If you must know (lol), I have sparse brows but they grow SO fast, so many times they are sparse and LONG. aka, bare and wild. haha!

Anyhoo, I've been faithful to my Shu Uemura Hard Formula eyebrow pencil, but I still needed another something to kinda help densify and clean up my brows and the Gimme Brow by Benefit did exactly that.

The Gimme Brow is a brow volumizing fiber gel. I LOVE the teeny little brow gel wand it comes with because the brush is so small so you can really be precise with it. Not only does it provide the perfect bit of color, it also has fibers that allow your brows to really look more volumized and thick.

It comes in two shades, but I picked the medium/deep shade which I was very happy with. I particularly appreciated it because it had a bit of a grey/ash tone to it as many brow products tend to be a little too 'brown' or warm toned for my brows. It also has a subtle floral scent which i loved!




Just had to add this picture to show you how the product clung to my
arm hairs and pulled them neatly all in the same direction!
_______________
 DON'T JUDGE MY BROWS OKAY? :)

Before any brow products
after I used a little bit of eye pencil liner and the gimme brow

After my brows are done, I can't stop taking pictures of my brows LOL :P 


Absolutely adore this product! 

You can pick up this amazing product for $22 online at benefit, ulta or sephora or in store at any sephora, ulta or benefit counter/store. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home