Miranda Kerr sports Jouer at the Oscars party!!

Yesterday, Miranda Kerr sported ALL Jouer products at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party. I saw the picture first at the Jouer cosmetics instagram site and was so excited. Celebrity Makeup Artist, Lisa Storey, was able to give us the rundown on how to achieve this gorgeous look!!!! Check it out!! 


Step-by-step:
 “To begin, I prepped the skin with Jouer Anti-Aging Moisture Primer followed by Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden.  I applied Age-Repairing Perfecter no. 2 in Crème for more coverage where needed and Age-Repairing Brightener in Medium under the eye area.  

On Miranda’s eyes I applied Crème Eyeshadow Crayons in Rococo over the lid, blending the outer corner with Crème Eyeshadow in Baroque. I dusted Powder Eyeshadow in Walnut in the crease and blended upward and outward.  I lined the inner eye with Eye Definer in Chocolat, finishing her look with lashings of Everyday Effortless Mascara in Noir.

The brows were gently filled with Brow Definer in Cendre.

For cheeks I patted Tint in Poppy on the cheeks, then after a light dust of Mineral Face Powder in Perle Naturel, I applied Mineral Powder Blush in Peach Bouquet.  

I completed the look with Hydrating Lipstick in Grace.”  - Lisa Storey


Not gonna lie - I feel so glamorous knowing that Miranda Kerr and I sport the same two creme shadows, powder shadows and blush!!! Now I feel like I need to get the rest of these products to get the look!!! :P 

You can purchase Jouer products at their website here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home