Shiseido Fall Line Overview + Ultimune Event

Hi friends!

So a couple of months ago I went to the Shiseido Fall 2014 launch where it featured shiseido's fall lineup of colors, new products and the newest addition to the skincare family - the shiseido ultimune!

Shiseido ALWAYS puts on great launches as its always the most technologically savvy and innovative. It was like going into willy wonka's chocolate factory… except.. makeup factory? It was like a museum of cosmetics to show their newest products.

First off are my favorite lacquer rouges. Love the formula of them - its like a hybrid between a lipstick and a gloss, but have a longer lasting finish than a gloss. I actually wore them on my wedding day!  They added 5 new colors to their fall range below: 

I seriously love ALL of them! I received Ophelia (which is PHENOMENAL!) and the Rose Grey. Still yearning for the Tango for cool fall nights and Dollface! (SO cute!) 

 Next are three new eye color trios! I have legitimately been wearing OR316 or the deep plum, orange and pink one SO much this summer. And I absolutely love how pigmented, soft and divine they are! The plum and orange look so good with one another!

These are their newest sheer and perfect compact foundations. I've been testing this out and its the perfect touch up powder! It's not as pigmented as my others (thus… their 'sheer' name… lol) so I like to use it on top of days that I only put on concealer. 

I got to touch this product a bit. It was thick and pigmented but did not get to try this product out (or find a good match for me yet!) but I'd be interested in hearing what people think about this when they try it! 

And the star of the show…!?!? The Shiseido Ultimune! It's been in the works for a long long time, and claims being the ultimate concentrate to enhance your skin (and fight signs of aging, environmental factors and daily stress). Therefore its like all of their serums put into this super power concentrate. I have been using it for the past couple of weeks - so I will have a review of it coming soon! 

Here are just some pictures from the launch!
Some of the Shiseido people introducing the products as well as guests! 


Everyone had their own seat with the iPad presentation. An ultimune product to try out as well as a cute little bento box of 'immunity foods!" (that i totally forgot to take a pic of… fail. but…. 

here was the menu? LOL


They also had awesome immunity boost 'shots' which were these delicious fruit juices with powerful products like ginger, blueberry, apples, etc.! so delish! 

And dorkiness alert! one of my favorite take homes? the cool sleek, white shiseido notebook and pen. LOL. 

Anyone interested in a review of any of these products? I will have swatches of the lip colors, eye trio i have and compact coming soon. as well as a review of the ultimune! :) 

happy friday! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home