Beauty Superfan Holiday Look!

I seriously can't believe the holidays are coming so soon! They are really creeping up on us! The awesome people at people stylewatch and ulta reached out to me to create a beauty look - and I couldn't help but to think of create a look with my current favorite palette!

I recently got the Butter London Clutch Palette and I fell in love! I love that the original package has beautiful neutral colors... but the best part is that it comes with fun interchangeable colors if you want to swap out ur neutral shades for a different pop! I'm totally eyeing that greenish brown duo chrome shade for the holidays -- and what about an AMAZING pop of blue!?! gah! the fun is endless and this palette is so darn buttery and compact! RIGHT NOW (11/21) it's on sale for $20! That's half off!!

I've literally been using this everyday - and this has been my go to look everyday! :)

On my eyes - the butter london clutch palette, benefit they're real mascara, benefit they're real liner. 
Brows: itcosmetics skinny brow pencil, benefit gimme brow 

I love how Ulta put together an inspiration board of awesome products on their site. It gave me some really great ideas for gifts for friends and other beauty lovers like me : ) Definitely check it out if you're in need of picking up some fun gifts!!! Click here if you want to check out some of their ideas! 

What are some of your MUST HAVE products for the holidays? Any must have products that I have to pick up ? :P 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home