PopSugar Must Have: June

AHHH! This Popsugar Must Have June box came JUST in time to celebrate the end of another of teaching done! This box was all about outdoor festivities, togetherness, and fun fun fun!

If you dont know, popsugar must have is a monthly subscription box of 39.95 of full size products with a retail value of over $100. Here is what was in this box's June box!

1. Wild and Wolf : Ridley's Game Room "Who Am I?" Quiz $12.95 | 2. Hat Attack : Neutral Diamonds-Printed Sarong $58 | 3. Sisters of Los Angeles : "Cheers" Gold Bottle Opener $12 | 4. NCLA : Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer $16 | 5. Knock Knock : Are You Ready Compact $10  | 6. Pacifica : Underarm Deodorant Wipes $9 | 7. Pressels : Sriracha $1.29

 Of course for me, beauty is always most important :P I've always loved the pacifica underarm deodorant wipes. This is my first time trying the kale extract one - it does have a very strong kale scent, but these are a perfect on the go product! The compact is a cute bite size product that is perfect for your purse! And the NCLA polish will be a perfect topper to any fourth of July nail look!

I'm personally not a game person, but my friends are - so this would be a great game to whip out on a summer evening to play. This is a fun, silly game to guess celebrities! And this Cheers bottle opener - is PERFECTION. #1 its GOLD. and #2 it's perfect to display on my bar cart!

 Lastly are these two fun items. I'm going away in a couple weeks, so this perfect neutral sarong is going to be a perfect accessory to cover up! I love the print of it - just enough to make it stylish but classy. I can't tell you how these Pressels are because my husband opened them and ate them all in one sitting. SIGH. haha they must've been delicious. LOL.

Hope you enjoyed this haul of the June box! Definitely worth the $40 splurge for me! What did you think??

ftc: POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try
#musthavebox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home