Pop Sugar Must Have January

Feb 8, 2017 |
You guys know I LOVE my pop sugar must have boxes...!!!! 

If you don't know, PopSugar Must Have is a subscription box of beauty, lifestyle, food, etc. for 39.95/month... and this month didn't disappoint- just as fun as every month! If you've never purchased a box before, feel free to use SHOP5 for $5 off your purchase!


This month came out with 7 products. This month for me was more like things for me to use at home and stationery items which I totally loved! 


First up was this acid resurfacing peel. I am currently using a specific regimen for my skin (testing out products), so I havent gotten to try this product... but its $85!!! worh more than the whole box! 

Next is this yoga mat.. I've been trying to get more into yoga and floor mat exercises so I was excited to receive this. $38

Then were some other items that I would use on my office! A cute calendar ($25), happy notes (8.99), mint tea ($10.75), glad candle (smells so delicious like summer! $4.99)

Lastly, not pictured because I've been using it everyday was a hair towel that you can tie your hair up with after you shower. I've been LOVING it!!! ($18.99) 

Another great box in my opinion. Not necessarily all products I would purchase myself, but wouldnt mind to have for fun! And that face peel is worth so much!!!

What do you guys think? :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home