Stellar Highlighting Palette Swatches

I realized I had this stellar palette in the back of my makeup drawer and I can’t believe I sidnt rake it out until NOW! I received this from an event a while back and forgot about it. WHY WOULD I DO THAT!? These are legitimately some of the most buttery, smooth, creamy products I’ve ever felt. Their contour palette has shine to it with two highlighters and one contour shade. The contour shade has a sheen to it which I was worried about, but when it’s on your face its the perfect bit of sheen. The highlighting shades are extremely pigmented and will give you the pop you’ve always wanted!

Here are the shades in the Nebula Set. They do have a lighter palette as well. These are all one swipe of product!

If you were hesitating, thinking if you should get this palette, don’t! Although the shades are not unique, it’s incredible in every other way possible from formulation, to color to lasting ability!

You can purchase this product at sephora for $37!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home