There is still some good in this world...

Jan 26, 2009 |
Wow! Long time no post! I've been so busy and crazy!!

anyhoo.. the way this school year has been going so far, i was completely convinced that the children of this world are going down. That many kids are now too spoiled, to corrupt, growing up too quickly, and are dependent upon everyone and everything. sigh.

many of my kids don't care a lick about anything besides themselves, and it's quite sad. Last week, in Kindergarten, we did "our hopes for obama" and one kid's picture and caption really touched me. (oops. i might get in trouble for this, but i can't help it. it made me tear up and i want to share it!)


"I hope Obama can take care of the world"

At least there's still a little bit of hope...

PS. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! :))) hoorahh!
take care, j


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home