Urban Decay: Spring 2011 Shadow Pencils

Dec 6, 2010 |
O M G!!!!!!
(Picture from Temptalia.com)

these are my dream come true. I absolutely am LOVING the new UD Spring 2011 Shadow Pencils-- not only are they in my favorite colors (Neutrals OBVI), but they are in some of my favorite powder shadow colors! I can't wait for them to come out so I can try them out for myself!!!

Check out Temptalia's Review on them! (I 100% ALWAYS trust her opinion on things, so I know I will be waiting to pick these babies up!)

BTW, so sorry I haven't been able to do my normal updates. I also know I said I would get up some great Holiday Gifts, but I've been SWAMPED with finals! Will be back to normal soon :) Thanks for your patience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

SKL said...

Those are GORGEOUS! I LOVE THEM! *0*

Jess said...

OMG right??? i cannot WAIT til they come out. I will be one of the first to purchase this!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home