FLOWER kabuki brush?!?!?

Jan 25, 2011 |
So I was on Sephora.com looking for a retractable kabuki brush because I wanted to keep on in my bag with some powder in it just to touch up my face... one thing led to another and I came across this.
lol!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?! hAHAHHAH!!!!

Okay sorry for the rudeness.. I've had an extremely long day, but omg is this not the FUNNIEST thing you've ever seen? Yes, I would probably purchase this because of its complete and utter cuteness.. and because its pink.. and because i really love flower and heart things... but let's be honest here.. i'm not exactly sure what kind of purpose this serves being in this flower shape. 

bhahaha. when i saw this, i just died laughing. if and when people buy this (because I probably will), i will be fully convinced that appearance of a product will always get people. 

What do you guys think? Would you pick up this little sucker? ;) 

I wonder if it is in store to test out. LOL. see.. now i'm thinking about buying something I wasn't even looking for to begin with... this is how the vicious cycle starts.... 

have a great week everyone! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahha so ridiculous...the bigger one is kinda cool

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home