Mac Viva Glam Gaga II

Jan 28, 2011 |

DON'T BE A DRAG -- JUST BE A QUEEN 
-lady gaga, born this way

Because I am absolutely obsessed with Gaga, I've been anxiously waiting for her new album Born This Way to come out (so excited) -- getting excited !!! Been keeping up with leaked lyrics and tracks haha - and so far... it's been phenom!


Viva Glam Gaga II will be launching at the end of February I believe... which will of course get me more excited for everything GAGA to come out!!! It's not any sort of special color, but a beautiful nude. but, of course I will be first in line to support my girl Gaga! :P Will you be picking yours up?





Pictures from Temptalia.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yes i have to have this...i love lady gaga too ....when will this be released?

Jess said...

as of right now, they are saying feb 17!!!!! :) so exciteddd

Patrizia said...

I can't wait! I need to try this to see how it'll work for my skin tone but oooo I want it!

♥ c.angie ♥ said...

waaah its so pretty

ErinElizabeth said...

bah!!! i want this soooooo bad!!! but i won't be done my p10p!!! :'( boooo!!!

noone said...

haha I like some of gaga's songs, she's okay but I'm super excited for the colors in this collection!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home