LUSH SALE!

Mar 1, 2011 |
So I'm really trying to get rid of some of my stuff- I am having my Lush sale this week and then will venture over to my cosmetics (it'll be on clearance because I need to get rid of it and I would rather it go to a home than for me to throw out!)

So I'm having my LUSH mystery bags sale again!

$5 bags will have at least 1 full size product & 3 samples - Shipping= $5
$10 bag will have at least 2 full size products & 3-5 samples - Shipping = $7
$20 bag will have at least 4 full size products & 3-5 samples - Shipping = $9
$30 bag will have at least 4-5 full size products (more pricy ones) & 3-5 samples - Shipping $11

They will be worth way more than what you pay for! :)

Here is a video of a customer that bought a $20 bag - just so you know i'm legit haha!

I also have a wide range of things from christmas stuff to valentines day stuff to it's raining men, etc! :) let me know what kind of scents you like and i can try to cater the bag to you! xoxo

PAYPAL ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry!)
email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com for purchase, serious inquires only!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home