NOTD: roomie style :)

Mar 4, 2011 |

Here are my roomie & my nails of the day! :) I believe that these nail styles we did truly capture who we are- my roommate is loud, bold, daring and sexy, while i'm prim and proper with some spunk ! HAHA well, at least thats what I took out of it! LOL!


 Dont mind my teeny tiny nails because i'm in the middle of midterms and i bit those suckers right off! I know, its terrible, but its an awful habit when i get nervous!!! :)

 I did one coat of OPI's I Vant ti be a-lone star... This is from some Texas line! 

 Then I put two coats of the Deborah Lippman nail varnish in Glitter in the Air. I think this is the most gorgeous and subtle nail polish ever. I will have a full review on it soon, but it's just the right amount of glitter to make it not over the top, especially when i want to wear glitter for work!

Here are Ritz's bold and beautiful nails. The bottom color is Mac's Soiree (champale collection) and the leopard print was done with my konad stamper and Mac's Military (alice and olivia collection). So cute!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I still need to figure out how to use my konad stamper xD eheh It's so cute how you and ur roommate procrastinated together ;) midterms is one thing i do not miss about college AT ALL *Whew*

Jess said...

seriously! You should've seen my nails last week! they were non existent! haha!!! Maybe I can try to do a tutorial on it! Sometimes its not you though, its the type of nail polish! xoxo

ErinElizabeth said...

How gorgeous is that!!!!! I need to get one of those stampers!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home