Nars Foreplay Palette

Jul 3, 2012 |
If you know me, you know I absolutely ADORE Nars' blushes. They are by far my favorite cheek products evar in this WORLD! So it is not surprising that I went cray cray over the New Sephora Exclusive Nars Cheek palette in Foreplay. Sephora's last exclusive cheek product was the Danmari and I LOVED that to death!

This awesome palette comes with 4 shades. Orgasm and 3 other colors. The idea behind this palette is that it is the deconstruction of Orgasm - so it has a matte pink, matte peach and a golden highlight color. What a unique and fun concept. Love when there is a story behind a product!

It says it's .36oz which is just bigger than the bronzer powder. I haven't seen any swatches of this product as it just launched recently, but I have (of COURSE) already ordered it to share with you guys my thoughts.


So for now, I leave you with a picture of the product and the link to the site!

Til I receive my pretty cheek products ;)

Happy July <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home