Too Faced La Creme Lipstick Review

It's been a long while now hasn't it. I missed you all so much! Thank you to all my new readers! Sorry I've been gone - I lost my camera after Felix and my wedding, so I've been always scrounging to take pics on whatever camera I could get my hands on. but for my birthday, Felix ended up getting me a new camera! So life is good again! <3

Anyways...

So during the Sephora VIBCHIC sale I decided to pick up a few (or a lot) of things. I've been wanting to get the too faced lipstick for a while now (and at one point had one, but someone "borrowed" it and is now gone CRIES), but put it off since I have so many lipsticks... but I caved!


The packaging is quite nice. It comes in a semi matte gold case that looks gorgeous and feels luxurious since it's a bit weighty. It's nice a compact so it easily fits in my pocket or purse.

Anyway, I was itching to pick up a pretty spring color - so I opted to pick Razzle Dazzle Rose. This is the perfect cool pink color that isnt like OMG SHE'S WEARING NEON, but its not so muted that it looks like your lips - its just balanced enough that it looks like a little pop of color without being "too much" :) 


I adore the formula - it's quite pigmented and creamy and the application goes on quite smooth. In the below swatch, you can see the left is one swipe which is beautiful, but the right which has 3 swipes is way more pigmented. This color is lovely and buildable and as you can see from the sheen on these, the feeling is nice and moisturizing on my lips. 


Yes. My lips are very dry - so I apologize for the flakiness on my lips. That is not because of the lipstick! lol! The product lasted on my lips for about 2 hours before I had to reapply, but my lips felt mighty moisturized. They didn't flake or feel dry like most lip products for me do. 

Overall the product is a wonderful addition to my collection. The pigmentation, packaging and moisturization factor are good enough to make me want to repurchase more and more! :) 


You can purchase her here :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home