Bridal Hair & Makeup Trial - Natural Look

Hi friends! I have another hair and makeup trial for you. Meredith reached out to me about a year a go asking for me to do her hair and makeup for her wedding. She's someone I went to Middle School and High School with, so it was so lovely and nostalgic to be able to see her again and catch up!

She doesn't wear makeup on a day to day basis, so she wanted something very natural and close to what she looks like on the regular. She did however tell me one thing she wanted to do was help some of the redness around her face. So I used one of my all time favorite redness products, bye-bye redness by it cosmetics! :) So all I really did was even out her skin tone, warm up her complexion a bit, give her a little more definition around the eye area and gave her a natural lip color. For her hair, she wanted a sleek look that was out of her face and neck with an inside out braid.

She has always been one of the sweetest, no fuss girls. and it totally showed, since I finished her trial in an hour! (generally it takes appx 3 hours)

Here's how she came out! :)

before :)

after!

just a hint of shimmer and definition on the eyes! 

her inside out braided hair look. I ended up make a small bun out of the ends since it wouldn't tuck in because her hair was a bit long.. but I love how it came out! 

Meredith, it was so great catching up and seeing you again after all these years! I can't wait for your big day! xoxo

Products used: 
Eyes: mac naked lunch, jouer amaretto, urban decay primer potion, benefit are they real mascara, mac black track liner 
Face: Itcosmetics bye-bye redness, ben nye foundation, nars creamy radiant concealer, makeup forever HD powder 
Cheeks: MUFE bronzer, jouer peach bouquet 
Lips: Mac Supreme Sheen in Ultra Darling, Jouer Lipgloss in Divine
Hair: SexyHair Soy Touchable Hairspray




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home