Christian Louboutin - Rouge Louboutin Nail Polish!!!

image from christianlouboutin.com 
(the shoe is not part of the polish shah!) 


I can't contain my excitement… but today is the day that the Christian Louboutin NAIL POLISH has debuted!

According to CL - "The Red Sole was born from red nail polish. I am giving back to nails, what the shoe took from the nails many years ago" I love this!!!

They launch today at Saks flagship with a couple of 'must have' polishes - a red, bright pink, baby pink and i believe a khaki type color. They will set you back a huge huge huge $50 amount per bottle (and each bottle seems to have less polish than a regular nail polish bottle), but you can't deny the louboutin inspired packaging. Looks like a fountain pen -- or a weapon.

Either way, undeniably flawless and louboutin, I can't wait to try it out and see if the polish is just as good quality as his shoes ;D

It's coming out at sephora soon (which i thought was pretty crazy)!

what do you think? would you SPLURGE just because its CL? lol I feel like I'm going to splurge, then be over it after I try it. I'm hoping it won't be an addiction like some people have to CL shoes! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home