Tria At Home Hair Remover Laser Journey


It has been FOREVER since my last blog post. I apologize immensely as the school year has been so incredibly busy that I've hardly had time to do any of my beauty stuff!



Anyway, I was contacted Tria to do a 3 month journey on their Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x journey - and I cannot tell you how humbled and excited I am to work with them! Last year when I saw this laser product, I contemplated buying it. Since it was almost $500, I couldn't justify purchasing it! I thought about it literally for the full year and as lasering began to grow in popularity, I wondered if it was worth it instead to do an at home system. And now I can test it out and let you all know!

Just some information on the product: The Tria laser is the first and only FDA-cleared hair removal laser for at home use. It has a pluse counter which tracks the number of pulses per session. This could be used on your legs, arms, bikini line, underarms, feet, hands, chest, etc.

Even before trying it, the downside is that it is only really for people with light to medium skin tones with brown to black hair. While I fit perfectly in that category, it may not be for everyone! :(

Now I'm not an incredibly hairy person, but I really wanted to try this because - lets be honest, summer is coming and if I'm going to be wearing sleeveless shirts, them pit hairs gotta go. My armpit hairs are literally like wild animals! They grow so quickly and come back so thick that even 20 minutes after I shave, I can start to see it growing back. It got to a point where I started carrying a razor with me because I felt self conscious if they would start growing back! I want to really lessen the load for my pits. I would also really love to use it on my knuckle hairs and my upper lip. Those hairs are light and fluffy, but I find them to be an annoyance. I often forget about those hairs until I'm outside in the sun and i'm like SHOOT, forgot to get rid of that hair!

While I document my journey, I'll be showing you before, updates and after pictures of my knuckle hair journey (because lets be honest, I'm too embarrassed to show you my armpits!). I will update on my other body parts as well. I will be using this product once every two weeks for 12 weeks. AH!

Here's what came in my kit!
Cutie bear Tria Hair Removal laser 4x in Turquoise

Frontal View of the laser!


Here is where you can adjust the intensity of the product and it tells you the battery life!


This particular set comes with the smooth start calming gel as well as a cute travel pouch! 

You can purchase yours here. They also have other ones in super cute summery colors that you should check out! Would you purchase a laser devise for at home use? I think that if this works just as well as laser services in a spa, you'll definitely get your bang for your buck!

Will be in touch in two weeks! :D Don't forget to let me know if you have any questions, comments or excitements like me?! I'm excited and so nervous to try this out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home