Too Faced Holiday Melted Set Swatches



Didn't realize how many people LOVED the too faced melted products. And I can TOTALLY see why! It has as satin-y velvet-y light weight feel to it and is fairly long lasting! The color pay off is beautiful and pigmented and wears for about 3 hours on me. After 3 hours, the glossiness is gone and it generally leaves (for darker colors) a slight stain on my lips.

Although I'm generally not a fan of these applicators, I found that it allowed my application to be very precise! I quite liked it, although I hate looking at it time after time seeing the old lipstick on the applicator. I want to wash it!


Be careful though, as you will see in some of these photos, it definitely will accentuate dry lips (especially flakey ones like me wah!), so make sure to exfoliate well before hand! 


Here are the swatches below! 

Melted Nude:


Melted Peony: 



 Melted Fuchsia:


Melted Berry:


The holiday set was a PERFECT set to try out some different shades before investing in the full sized, because lets be honest, these minis are the PERFECT size (and will last a very long time!). I see that this set is sold out in most places, so hope that you're still able to get your hands on this awesome deal! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home