Make Up Forever Pro Sculpting Palette


This product has been one of my FAVORITES ever since I received it! The MUFE Pro sculpting line mixes the basics of sculpting, with an extra touch! This line comes with eyebrow pencils with a built in highlighter, lippies with a built in highlighter and an awesome sculpting palette with cream highlight, contour, illuminator and blush color. 
I particularly gravitated toward this product because of the ease and travel friendliness of this palette. I originally received this product when I was moving and it became my perfect travel companion because of the sheer fact that it had almost everything I needed for my face! 

The product itself is particularly silky and weightless! It goes on so smooth and pigmented with an effortless blendability. No matter if I used my finger, brush or sponge, it made the same effortless look!
Because of its silky texture, I would recommend if you lean more oily, it would be beneficial to set your product with a powder. I am combo/oily and I found that this product works best when I set it!! 

Here are the highlight and contour shades. These are my favorites from the palette! Usually after I contour and highlight my face, it feels heavy and cakey - but these left my face feeling like I didnt have added weight to them. I also loved both of these because the contour didnt make me look muddy and the highlight was the perfect matte cream color to brighten up the dullest of spots. 

The illuminator and blush are gorgeous as well. The blush is the perfect flush of color and the illuminator adds the perfect hint of light. Be careful though.. Because of the thin formula of these products, I often quickly overblended the product.. leaving my face with almost no product and then having to reapply! This product really takes minimal effort!

Overall, despite its small compact size, this product is a big bang for your buck! It has all you need for your face and a little goes a long way! This comes in four shades, so its perfect for all skintones!! For me, this has been a staple  in my makeup bag. ;):) Hope this was helpful!!! 

*Thank you Michelle for sending this over from the MUFE team!!! xoxoxo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home