Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask

Jul 18, 2017 |

After I finished my (literally huge tub) of moroccan oil leave in conditioner, I was on the market for a new one. Growing up to even now, many have the perception that asian hair is so smooth and silky. My hair, on the other hand is coarse and wavy. My hair is thin, but I have a lot of it and you add the frizziness to it - woof.. I really need those leave in masks LOL.

Eva NYC contacted me to try their Therapy Session Hair Mask. And I've been using it on the daily for the past couple of weeks and I've been loving it so much! Their Therapy Session Hair Mask has Keravis Protein and Argan Oil which deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens hair. It has a nice musky smell to it that after a while, still smells really beautiful. Occasionally after I'm walking about my day, I'll get a whiff of it and will be like oh yeah that's my hair mask!

How I use it: 
I put this product, which is a thick conditioner consistency (when you put the product upside down, it won't fall), in my hair after I washed my hair and left it in for 5-10 minutes as I washed the rest of my body. Then I when I washed it out - it was so smooth and soft.. and definitely free of knots. Although it didn't completely cure my frizziness (what can...?! lol!), I can definitely feel the difference in how smooth my hair looked after I blowdried it!

As you can see - the product, upside down on my finger does not drip off! 
This, similar to the Morroccan Oil leave in conditioner, is a huge (pretty!) tub of product. There is 16.9 fl. oz. so it'll definitely last you a while! It is also a great value at $14.99 (although on the evanyc website it's $18, so if you want to purchase, don't purchase from there! lol). Actually if you want to get the best bang for your buck, they sell it at Costco for 2/22.99!

What you get inside of the container
I know that this product can be purchased online on the evanyc website, at ulta, bed bath and beyond, or in-stores at old navy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home