POPSUGAR Must have June Review!

Jul 10, 2017 |
It's that time of the month again!! :P Hehe - of course, I'm talking about POPSUGAR Must Have month :P If you don't know what popsugar must have is, it's a monthly subscription service of beauty, lifestyle, food etc.. for 39.95/month! Although for me some items will be hit or miss (as will all boxes), this box has always been well worth the value! - probably overall my FAVORITE subscription box of all time! 

Here is this month's June Summer Contents!!! 


These were my favorite items in the box! Naturally, I gravitate toward the beauty items - but I'm literally getting a haircut today and my cuticles have been the desert ... and I'm hoping to host a part this summer so I loved these three items! 

Captain Blankenship, Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray $24 || NCLA So Rich Mermaid Tears Cuticle Oil $18 || Meri Meri Blue and White Party Straws $5.95

I always LOVE snacks in my boxes. so naturally... the cookie stash bag is completely empty and I'm waiting to give the frapp to my hubby! The starbucks frap also came with a coupon, which was a nice add on! 
Belgian Boys Cookies 99c || Starbucks Frappuccino $2.19

This was one of those items I could do without, but is nice to actually have. Especially since I'm going on vacation in less than a month, it's nice to actually have this to use! It's a fun spash-proof zip pouch! 
Aloha Collection Ocean Coco Palms Pouch $36

These two items were the slight misses for me. I could see why they are in the box and I could totally see how fun it is, but its just personally not my cup of tea. I'm not really a trucker hat girl, nor do I really enjoy doing "beach reading" with these sort of hollywood glamour type things. I will know EXACTLY who to gift these to since I know many people are!! :) :)
Billabong Aloha Trucker Hat $17.95 || The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo $26 

So even though there were more 'misses' to me than most of my popsugar boxes, it was still a great value!! Even though you pay $39.95/month, this box was valued at over $131!! What a deal! :)

If you are interested in picking up a box yourself, click here to purchase! Don't forget if you are a first time purchaser - use SHOP5 for $5 off xo 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home