Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash

Look at Fresh, rollin' out with so many awesome new products and I'M HERE FOR IT!



They recently just launched their new Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash. I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical because I love love love their regular soy face cleanser and love their face polish -- but something with fruit? Mmm.... Not sure how I feel about it!

Here's what it says about the product:
It's a gentle exfoliating face cleanser that removes excess oil and dirt without drying. It also states that it refines the look of pores. Some products in this are: a blend of white sugar crystals, strawberry and black currant fruit extracts and grapeseed oil. Also said it's good for normal, dry, combo or oily skin.

How I used this product:
They recommended using the soy fresh cleanser prior to using the exfoliator, so I pre-washed my face (although they say this is a face wash). Then, I put some of this on my damp skin and massaged it into my skin and rinsed it off.



Now here are my thoughts: 

Texture: This product is relatively gentle. I feel like this is a good product you can use more than any usual exfoliator. It's definitely something I could use on a daily basis. Although you can feel small granules of sugar, it isn't overly aggressive on the skin.

Moisture: I would say that this product was pretty hydrating. It didn't make my skin dry after I used it, it felt quite cleansed, but not stripped. Compared to other exfoliators, this was by far more hydrating.

Packaging: is in a standard tube that's squeezy similar to their soy cleanser. Easy to control and easy to use.

Smell: The one thing I was disappointed with. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the strawberry scent to it, but I did notice that there was added 'fragrance' to the ingredients, so for those of you with sensitive skin, you might want to try a sample of this first to see how your skin reacts. Besides that, it smelled lovely and refreshing.

How did my skin look: It didn't feel overly dry, but it did a nice gentle exfoliation. I would say my skin did feel cleaner, but my pores didn't necessarily look anymore refined. It's possible with daily use that my pores will eventually look cleaner and smaller, however after one week, I didn't notice any other different besides some brightness and cleaner feeling skin.

Overall: I really enjoyed this product. I think this is a great addition to your every day routine. It's gentle enough to use daily and gentle enough to do a great job cleansing your skin without stripping it of it's natural oils. I am definitely going to keep this around in my regimen!

You can get the Sugar Exfoliating Face Scrub for $33 for 4.2 oz at sephora or fresh online.

What do you think? Will you be picking this baby up?!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home