FML

Mar 14, 2009 |
so i was watching a show on the computer and then i accidentally refreshed it, which means i have to wait for it to reload. fml. :)

so if you don't read fmylife.com, you probably live under a rock. HEHE jk. it's basically people writing about crappy things that happen to them and some of them are pretty darn hilarious. One day to me-- it was so funny that i actually sat there and read like 48 pages of them. LOL 48!! i pretty much read half of the website's FML things!! whack. so while i'm waiting for shows to load here were my top three FMLs:

This is my #3 because I imagined this, and literally went OHHHH that's sucks. this is legit the reason why they have FML.
#3 Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "Be my baby's daddy!" I couldn't get out in time. FML

This is my #2 only because i think its hySTERIIIcal because it sounds like something either I would do, or something that would happen to me. HAHA
#2 Today, my friend had a Coke can on his desk in class. It was empty but I was thirsty so I picked it up thinking I could try to get that little bit of Coke always left at the bottom. When I took a sip I found out he had been picking his fingernails and putting them in the can. FML

This is my #1, because... well maybe I'm starting to get my boyfriend's humor.. but just the thought of it is ridiculous. LOL getting a boner from man boobs. LOVES IT.

#1!! Today, while copying some stuff for school, I felt someone rubbing her boobs against my back. I got a boner and when I looked to see who the hot chick was, I saw my fat friend rubbing his man boobs against my back. FML


in other news... i just sooooo heart:


i cannot stop eating trader joe's dark chocolate covered pretzel slims. I think they are the most DELICIOUS things in the WORLD. they are those flat pretzels that are dipped such yummy yyummy dark chocolate. i'm drooling thinking about it. <3

yay my show is uploaded now. byeee! enjoy the weekend -j
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home