UD & Tarte Deals and recommendations!

Jul 8, 2011 |
Urban Decay FF deal: 25% off entire order (excluding naked palette) using code FFSUMMER11 up until July 10. (Free Shipping over $50) 

Some products that are worth buying:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in EDEN!! 
This is such a wonderful base that makes any color really stand out!
Don't be thrown off by the yellow-ish base color!
(thanks for the recommendation, ritzyyy <3)

UD All Nighter Spray
A great fix spray especially great for the summer heat!
It really helps my make up stay put all day!
(Again thanks to my booboo ritz!)

24/7 Glide On Shadow PencilsThese are like the amazing form of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
They glide on SO smoothly and last all day!

Baked Bronzer for Face and Body
I dont know why, but I LOVE the look of baked bronzers..
This makes for a beautiful must have!

Loose Pigment in BAKED (not color shown)
Baked is one of my FAVORITE colors for the summertime.
It's the perfect golden, bronze color that really makes you look like a sun goddess! 

Tarte's fourth of july sale: 20% off entire purchase using code FRWRK until July 11. (Free Shipping over $40) 

Some products worth buying:

LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Peaceful
If there is ANYTHING i would urge you to get it'd be this!
This is my perfect "nude peach" shade and I love that it tints!
It looks gross and brown on the pencil, but looks beautiful on lips!
I would highly recommend any of these liptints..
my favorite part is that you don't have to sharpen them! They twist up!

Amazonian Blush in Dollface
Thanks to Wendy (aka bentleyblonde on youtube)!
Ever since she bought me this, I've been in love.
These blushes are incredibly long lasting and WONDERFUL!

Cheek Stain in Tipsy (peachy shimmer)
This is one of my summer staples because it is the perfect stain!
They aren't harsh looking and they last forever!
It also gives that perfect dewy look, which i absolutely adore for the summertime :)

Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum
Ever since I tried a sample of this from a little kit I got, I've been in LOVE!
I love how this serum feels on the skin and love the dewy effect it gives me!
This is definitely on my wishlist! :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Ritzyy said...

oh hay!! :) i wanna put in an order of the primer potion in the tube format!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home