Favorite vloggers/bloggers of the month! :)

Jun 2, 2012 |
I am going to dedicate my next three posts (throughout this weekend) of my favorite vloggers and bloggers of this month. When I was editing my may favorites, I had included these three (four) people in my faves but there was so much more i wish I could've said. It just didn't seem like it was doing each channel/blog justice. So I was going to post my favorite products of the month, but instead I decided to just leave those for my videos and then post some of my favorite bloggers and vloggers on my channel so I can say all that I want to say. stay tuned. I have 2 amazing youtube channels and 1 amazing blogger to share with you all xox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home