Shoplately Arm Candy

Jun 22, 2012 |
If you follow me on facebook, twitter or instagram - you will know I've been OBSESSSSSED with arm candy! I get sad though because a lot of cute stuff is just so darn expensive. I was introduced to shoplately back in Jan or Feb and fell in love with the trendy styles and inexpensive price tags.

If you dont know, shoplately.com is a flash sale site that has awesome trendy jewelry and accessories! weeee :)

Here was my latest purchase that I received on Tuesday! I got this cute vegan leather spikey studded leather wrap bracelet in a dusty pink and this really gorgeous pyramid studded bracelet that alternates pastel colors with crystals. Both are extremely sturdy and I can tell these certain pieces will be very long lasting! (the shamballa bracelet was made by yours truly - a tutorial will be up in a couple of weeks) This picture was posted on my instagram when I received the goodies!


I actually already made aNOTHER purchase already... (LOL) but I shall wait to show you guys that later on ;) You can check out their website HERE!

ftc: Some items were gifted by shoplately, some were purchased by me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home