ALERT! MAJOR BENEFIT STEAL!

Jul 20, 2012 |
Omg. OMGOMGOMG! A couple days ago I was debating SO hard whether or not I wanted to get the NEW benefit sets. They were having a Flash 48 hour sale. THANK GOD I held out... because I can hardly contain my excitement! 


Here is an EXCLUSIVE Limited Edition Set... where you get ALL THREE of the new box sets from benefit for $50!!! Each one retails for $28 and they are no quite out on the market yet. OMG! Thank you Sephora for making some of the BEST deals out there!

You get the coralista, sugarbomb AND dandelion set in a cute little lunch box! I snagged mine QUICK. you should too - I dont see these being online for long!

Order yours HERE.

Don't forget to use EBATES to get 8% cash back from sephora. It's free to sign up and easy to use!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home