ItCosmetics Superhero Palette swatches


I just opened and swatched the new it cosmetics superhero palette. itcosmetics is a brand that never fails me - their beloved cc cream, byebye redness, and vitality disc are among some of my holy grails and favorites.


I've gotten to try some of their eyeshadows before and they are incredibly buttery and pigmented and this is no different. This palette, compared to the others is arranged differently. At the top, there are three foundation shadows which serve as a base to neutralize and color correct your eyelid.  Then, they nine shadows on bottom are separated in threes. The left three are the "nudes" which you can create a very subtle natural look. The middle three are the "neutrals" which you can create a classic look. And lastly are the "liners" which are deeper smokey shades which you can wear wet, dry, as a contour or a smokey shadow look.

I think the concept is fun and allows you to create day to night looks all in one palette. I'm excited to try this palette out more to see what kind of looks I can come up with! Below are swatches :)









Have you tried this palette? What do you think?? You can purchase this at itcosmetics.com or at ulta :) 

ftc. this was sent to me by itcosmetics but all opinions are my own x 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home