Jouer Anniversary Collection Lip Creme Swatches!

OH MAN OH MAN. my collection of Jouer Lip Cremes have increased by SO much because I just love them so so much! If you don't know about them you can read my initial review of what I think of the product here.

I think I have at least 16 of these lippies and the collection just keeps growing!! Here is a rundown of their newest additions to celebrate their one year anniversary!

Rayanne - cool grey nude
Blush - warm blush pink
Mûre - cool muted violet
Rosé - metallic champagne mauve
Guava - metallic muted tangerine
Cayenne - metallic sangria

Rayanne

Blush

Mûre

Rosé

Guava

Cayenne

Hopefully these swatches will help you pick out the ones that will suit you! You can purchase these gorgeous jouer lippies here




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home