Bracelet Lovin'

I've sent some of my bracelets to some of my girls here on the tube, and I've gotten so much wonderful feedback! Here are some of the bracelets I have in stock and their prices :) If you are interested in any of these bracelets, please email me at jessicalee0422@gmail.com and feel free to email me with questions or custom bracelet ideas, I'd love to see what our minds can think up of! 

$4 Shipping for one item, $.50 for every item after. 
Extra $3 shipping for international orders!

Shamballa Bracelets (MY FAVE!) - $34
I have this in Rose Gold (10mm)
And a Pink/Silver (12mm)


 Rose Gold Bracelet with Black Cord - $39
(rose gold filled beads are 14/20k quality)

Stretchy Bracelet with one single crystal: $15 

Corded bracelet with a single crystal: $18
(color not accurate, lightened with instagram)


 Rose Gold Bracelet with cream or natural Cord: $46
(Rose gold filled beads are 14/20k quality)

 Pink/Rose Gold Stretchy Bracelets: $18
Blueish Purple/Rose Gold Stretchy Bracelets: $18


 Skull Bracelets: $18
Skull Bracelet with a crystal 
(this is pictured with the cross bracelets): $20

Cross Bracelets! - $20
Cross Bracelets with Crystal Bead: $22
(colors became vintage through instagram lol)

Newest Addition!
Anchor stretchy bracelet with crystal $22

Just some instagram fun :) 


Thanks for takin' a peek! <3 I have VERY limited stock of products as I am still testing the waters to see what people like and do not like, so I apologize in advance if things get sold out! xo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

clramos81 said...

I' d love to get one of the skull bracelets either the black or turquoise.

Thanks,
Corrie

Jessica said...

Can you make a cross bracelet with a crystal bead that have turquoise beads instead of the pink and yellow??

Anonymous said...

R all of these stilll available pls. Message me at facebook im your friend on there
Angela cheung

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home