Dior Addict Fluid Sticks

Hi friends! :)  It's been a crazy world wind of a month. Even though I haven't blogged regularly like I used to… doesn't mean I'm not buying a ton of stuff! HAHA :D


Today I have for you the dior addict fluid stains. they were all the hype, so I picked up three (lol) colors. They are quite pricy, but I do think that they are worth the price! And come on. look at that packaging!! :D

They are another one of those lipstick/lip gloss --- aka 'liquid lipstick' hybrids (similar to the shiseido). It starts of kind of cool on your lips and feel slick, but once you really get it on your lips, it kind of becomes slightly tacky (but not nearly as tacky as the YSL lip stains or lip glosses). Its very hydrating, so my lips never felt dry. The darker colors have slight staining power on my lips, but only for a couple of hours. Lighter shades wore around 3 hours on me and darker shades lasted around 4-5 hours. My favorite part about these are the creamy glossy finish it leaves and the fact that you can do a sheer layer or build it up to be quite opaque.

Overall, I think these are wonderful! It has a gorgeous formula, but if you don't like the slightly tackier formulas, this may not be for you!

I picked up the three shades in 389 kiss me (cool baby pink), 551 aventure (coral red), and 239 Frisson (gorgeous peach nude).

(389 kiss me)

(551 aventure)

(239 Frisson) 

Will you be picking these sweet lip products up? I purchased these online at sephora. Don't forget to use ebates if you are shopping online! so easy to earn money/get cash back when you're shopping! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home