Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer and Foundation

May 11, 2016 |

Way back when the Naked Skin line came out - I had purchased the UD concealer. Why I stopped, I'm wondering that now LOL!
One of the most unique things about the Naked Skin concealer is this awesome doefoot!!! Their doe foot applicators are one of my favorite applicators I've found yet! It dispenses just the right amount of product onto your face. 

 From L-R: Foundation shade 4.0, Concealer shade light to medium, Concealer shade medium to dark

Let's begin by talking about the foundation! This is the first time I've ever used UD foundation - and this one is really lovely! It claims to be lightweight and invisible and leave a semi matte, luminous finish. As you can see - it did a nice job of covering my face slightly - it almost seems like a nice soft focus feel. I can still see some blemishes peeking through, but definitely less visible! It was very weightless and felt like skin. It took a bit to dry (definitely over 5 minutes), but it did leave me with a semi matte finish. It didn't leave my face looking so caked up and flat a regular matte foundation! I am in shade 4, and although it was a perfect match for me - I could see how it could potentially be too yellow for some skintones - so hopefully they have other colors in their range!  

Then I took this lovely product to the next step and used the concealer as a highlight for my undereyes and anywhere the light would hit! I love this concealer as it is extremely pigmented, yet also weightless on the face. The only thing I will say is that I need to pick a lighter shade as almost every product seems to oxidize heavily on my face. This one didn't seem extremely drastic, but it was enough for me to notice half an hour later. 

Here we're trying to contour by using a shade darker and I'm placing it where my cheek bones would be and above my temples! -- seems like the perfect effortless look! 

And here we are - a perfectly contoured face that looks like my cheekbones are JUST that good! I like that this product doesn't allow my face become ashy as many products do. This one gave just the right bit of luminosity to make my skin look like 'my skin'!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home